Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finance deals with Finance

here are many similarities in the finance cluster. First off, they all deal with money. Secondly, most of these jobs are indoor jobs while most jobs in ag are outside. Finally, most finance jobs use a lot of advanced math. Like algebra, calculus,and statistics. Three differences are your job environment. You could sit in front of a computer all day or maybe interview people for loan eligibility. Another difference is where you work. You could work for a bank or maybe be an accountant for a company. The third difference is your paycheck. A bank teller on makes $24k a year, while an accountant makes $70k a year. So there is a big pay difference in the Finance cluster. I have learned a lot as far as career pathways this week. I know FOR SURE that I do not want to work in the Finance industry considering I enjoy being outside. I am also not into numbers on a huge scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment