Thursday, October 24, 2013

Arts,AV Technology and Communications

I researched Painting,Coating, and Decorating Worker. It is a pretty basic job actually. I paint and decorate articles like furniture, glass, pottery, jewelry, or plateware. I apply paint or primer to decorate the workpiece surface. I also read customer orders and do what they ask, or do touchup work on antiques. This job requires 6 months on the job training and a high school diploma. I'm sure you could go to a vocational school for art bu that is not neccasary. I make $17 dollars an hour and $27k a year in the geneal US. It is projected 3-9% growth. My other career was Radio Announcer. I basically read promos, news reports, and scripted materials. I host talk shows or interview guests while following an outline of what I am suppost to be saying. (Not a word for word script) I read news flashes, comment on current events, and discuss what is going on in the community with audience or guest. The education required is a 2 year degree in broadcasting and I make an average is $14 dollars an hour-$28k a year. This could vary depending on what radio station you work for and how large your audience is.

No comments:

Post a Comment