Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In this class, career explorations, we research two careers and present some facts about them. We also blog about the connections we made between the two. Human Services is just kinda a fancy term for do what I say for money. Human Services is what it states, providing services for other humans. I researched barber and what you do is cut people's hair how they tell you to do it. If they have a beard, you also trim it and style it to their expectations. My second career was funeral attendant. As a funeral attendant you basically help out with getting ready for the visitation and transporting the deceased to the funeral. Whether it be floral decorations, dressing the deceased, or driving the casket car, that is what they do. Human services is very important because they help out with all the personal tasks of the country. So without them I would be stuck cutting my own hair. Which would be scary. Also I would be stuck organizing my own funeral. I know it isn't possible but you get ehat I am sayng. Human services is very important to our country's well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment