Tuesday, October 22, 2013

True Colors results

It turns out I am a Green-19 and Blue-19. So blue means I enjoy helping others and I am a very good listner. I like to be with people and always consider their opinions. My tie with blue was green. Which means I seek knowledge and understanding. Also I work best by myself and am seen as a loner to some. My second place color was orange. I can see my orange characteristics pop up in my mind all the time. I am very witty and I tend not to write down my work in homework. I like to do things in my head and quickly. Whenever I am hanging out with friends Im always up for a good time, (even if it might be not a good idea) but I know when to draw the line in the sand. So to sum it up I like to be with people and know what they think, but at the same time I enjoy me-time and am very laid-back. Also there is some orange sprinkled in there for a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment