Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One of the careers I did was a Transportation Manager. So basically I would plan, direct, or coordinate the routes of a transportation company. So CSX, UPS, Fed Ex are some examples of companies I could work for. The skills needed are math, geography, reading comprehension, critical thinking, coordenation, and active listening. For this job you need a 4 year degree. My other career was a Farm and Ranch Manager. I recorded all of the buisness side of things instead of the Ag stuff. I would plan, direct and manage farms, ranches, or greenhouses. I would also carry out the financial side of things that comes from running a farm. My skills would include animal science, biology, plant science, anatomy, buisness management, marketing, and sales. The ed required is a 2yr degree in animal/plant science and a 2yr degree in buisness management.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Michael for all your posting. It has really helped with what I need to write down. Your the best Big Mikey Poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do Transportation Managers make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE, WHAT DAY IS IT MIKE!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    anyways do you have any intrest in the farm and ranch manager, if you do then you should call me up and ill set youy up with some chickens. you can be a chikcen frmrr... FRMRR....!

    ReplyDelete