Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Learning Styles

So today we took a test on our learning styles. I ended up being an auditory learner. So in a nutshell I understand stuff that is verbally told to me. The other two styles were tactile and visual. I honestly thought I was a visual learner because when I worked for a man this summer and when he told me to do something, I never understood until he showed me. But they're some traits of an auditory learner that I do have. For instance I am always distracted by noise. I also like listening to radio talk shows every now and then. So I guess now knowing I'm an auditory learner I'll subconciously listen a little better. To study I'll try to read it out loud and hear it out loud. Also if I'm every trying to study, I will always try to be in a quiet enviroment because I am distracted easily by noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment